a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

This way to the dog pound

vill36
Champ Clark Motel in Pike County MO by bfelice on Flickr.

I think I would rather stay at the motel. I hear that these dog pounds are not places that a dog would wish to stay for a long time. There may be nice dogs and people at the pound, but there is no place like home.

Readers, you may want to visit a dog pound and bring a nice dog friend home with you.

- Touille, a dog who was rescued from a pound herself (though it was so many years ago that she has blotted it from her memory)

No comments: