a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

Touille begging
Touille begging by MBK.

I don't really know the exact date of my birth, but MB has chosen May 17 to celebrate my birthday. Of course the day was really just like any other. When a dog gets to be 16 years old, that's a pretty good span of life. A good day to me is when I get plenty of treats and a good walk.

According to WebMD's chart, a 14 year old small dog is equivalent to a human aged 72. MB is only 52, but sometimes she acts like she's a lot older than I am. This morning on our walk, a neighbor looked at us moving along and called me "Little Feisty." I am sure he thought that MB was old and decrepit by comparison.
MB chose to spend the day at her "job" and then doing some laundry. We didn't even have time for a long walk afterwards, but MB promises that today will be a good day to explore the entire neighborhood (after she comes home from doing whatever it is that she does for most of the daylight hours).
I plan to take many naps until she returns.


- Touille, a dog who has seen many sunrises and sunsets, and who hopes to see many more

More Info about Dog Years

No comments: