a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Did he say "BATH"?? (Dingo)

Photo: Did he say BATH?
Did he say "BATH"?? by Velvet G on Flickr.


The photographer, Adrian, says:
Did he say "BATH"??

"The American Dingo, forgetting that he needs to be a domesticated dog now, quickly realized mud + dad's car = big trouble... and a bath."

Dingo "Seven" and His Dog Buddies photo set (album) on Flickr.

There are lots of fine looking dogs in this photo album of Seven's pals. I think Seven is an interesting name for a dog. He is as fine looking a dog as Seven of Nine is a Borg/Human mongrel.


- Touille, who is aware that MB is a fan of Seven of Nine

(MB typed it for Touille, and adds: I guess he looks pretty snazzy for a canine! But not quite as snazzy as Seven of Nine! - MB)

Jeri Ryan - Seven of Nine - Star Trek Voyager

No comments: