a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I missed out on the food festivities


mustard 1
Originally uploaded by nikaboyce.

The Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, and MB did not bring me any grilled or roasted meats. Not even a hot dog. She instead kept leaving the house at odd hours to go to her "job" to earn extra money, she says. Therefore, she fell behind on her job of typing things for this blog. She also missed her family barbecue gathering, so that she and I were deprived of some of their leavings. I guess it is necessary to earn money to keep the household bills paid, but it ought not to be at the expense of those who really matter in the household, namely myself.

- Touille, a dog whose usual holiday routine is to pig out a bit, but who missed the meat products usually associated with Memorial Day

No comments: