a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Monday, January 09, 2006

My trip to the county on a warm winter day


big big yard
Originally uploaded by MBK.



I live in the city, and since MB and I are apartment dwellers on the second floor, MB has to take me out and walk me on a leash. We have no back yard to speak of, although many of my fellow city residents have fairly large yards.

My cousin Alexia lives in St. Louis County, not too far from the city line. This is a photo of me in Alex's very large yard. It was January 9th, what should be the dead of winter, but it got up to 70 degrees Farenheit that day.

That's what I'm talkin bout
Here's a photo of Alex, myself, and a small human boy (MB's nephew) who I allow to pet me because he is very gentle and does not pounce. As a small dog who is not overfond of children, I find that one of my pet peeves is a small person who likes to descend upon me in furious fashion. Most children seem to fit this category.

- Touille, a little dog who prefers to associate with persons of refinement, quietness and calmness

No comments: