a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Here we are on our morning walk...


walk touille alley redshoe
Originally uploaded by MBK.


behind our building in the alley. That red shoe belongs to MB. I am wearing my stylish purple leash and collar. It's a beautiful day, and it's too bad that MB keeps pulling me back so that she can stop and take more photos.

- Touille, to whom a walk means "keep on moving"

2 comments:

Freda said...

Touille, be careful. My humans saw the film 'The Man with One Red Shoe'. The CIA followed him all over the place because he had one red shoe. Hope MB has two red shoes.

Woof,

Freda

MB said...

MB does indeed have two red shoes. She just has a lack of coordination in trying to take photos and walk at the same time. So she sticks the one foot out, holds my leash, and tries to snap a photo, all at the same time, with varying degrees of success.

- Touille, who hopes not to get stepped upon in the process