a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

("If Jack Russells Could Talk" blog is still up, but not lately updated)

The blogmeister over at If these dogs could talk has decided that her Jack Russell Terriers look awfully cute in their new costumes. Human readers may agree with this assessment. But as a small dog who has frequently been subjected to MB's strange ideas of what constitutes proper doggie attire, I must protest. Dressing up like a chicken, a bird whose fried or roasted parts I have frequently consumed, seems somehow undignified for a dog. We humor you when you try to put antlers on us at the Christmas holidays, and endure Halloween costumes and Mardi Gras beads, but we would not choose to dress in this manner.


People, do we dogs try to convince you members of the human species to dress in this ridiculous fashion?

- Touille, a small dog who wishes to campaign for canine dignity

No comments: