a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dottie smells the roses (photo is no longer on Flickr)


The lost photo of Dottie was originally uploaded by awestricken.

I am sure that the roses smell fine, but most dogs I know prefer smelling something more pungent, like a deceased bird for example. But Dottie and the roses make a nice photo.

2019 UPDATE: We no longer can find any photos of Dottie on Awestricken's Flickr photos.  Instead, we are linking to the photographer's Zoo Photos. And as a bonus Public Service Announcement, we offer a website which shows you which plants and flower are safe for dogs and which are dangerous.

- Touille, a dog whose nose just goes to the more interesting smells, but who might sniff at a flower once in awhile

No comments: