a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Chiquita's Got a Brand New Bag

Chiquita's Got a Brand New Bag
Chiquita's Got a Brand New Bag by Liz Valentine.

I see that this dog's person has made a bag for the dog to be carried around in. It's actually kind of cute in a human sort of way. But I bet Chiquita wants to jump out of the bag and into a pile of something and just roll around. At least that's what I would be ready to do after the novelty of riding around in a bag wore off.

- Touille, who doesn't mind riding around for a bit, but who prefers to get a little exercise

No comments: