a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Starbucks Blogging (is that a Chihuahua or are you just glad to see me?)

We were moved to comment thusly on this Swanky Conservative post.
Touille: "I also resemble a snack, if by snack you mean any creature that weighs less than ten pounds."

MB: "I’ve been tempted to put Touille in one of those bags and see if I can get away with taking her into a restaurant, but I’m afraid she’d jump out and start begging food from other diners."

Touille: "Please don’t put me in the bag, but bring me back some of that meat, cheese or other goodies. You know I can smell what you’ve been eating whenever you come back from one of those snacking places. I don’t care to have any coffee products though. I am energetic enough without any stimulating beverages."

MB used to try to take me to outdoor eating establishments, but she claims that the other diners really did not care to share their dinners with moi.

- Touille, a little dog with a big appetite (and a cute way of sitting up to beg that charms people into offering many tasty tidbits)

No comments: