a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Monday, April 04, 2005

The big dogs have the pup in a pot!

Who's she???
Who's her??? by ATC.

I wonder if the larger dogs are planning to nibble on this pup! They are definitely sniffing away.

Last night I sniffed around on the ground and discovered a tasty bone that had fallen out of the large dumpster. MB usually won't let me chew on things like that, but I chomped down before she noticed what was happening.

- Touille, a puppy-sized grown dog who is not tall enough to ever reach the dumpster, so must rely on squirrels removing the tasty bits and flinging them on the ground

No comments: