a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

keeping an eye on the neighborhood

Maddie
Here's an Australian Cattle Dog performing a very important service: keeping an eye on things.

More Australian Cattle Dogs here.


Milo's Stick by Carrie Cizauskas on Flickr

And Milo is rescuing a very important tool from the waters.

- Touille, a small but vigilant dog (when not sleeping)

2 comments:

Freda said...

That's my job here, too. I let any dogs or humans that pass by know that I'm here to protect my humans and their neighbors. So far so good.

Freda

MB said...

Hi Freda, I'm glad to see that your neighborhood is safe with you on the job.

- Touille, guardian of South Saint Louis