a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Gulls at Conwy (in Wales)

gulls at conwy
gulls at conwy by phraseling.

More of Cymru (Northern Wales)

I've never been to the sea, but MB told me about it. She says that gulls will fly right up to you and try to take food out of your hand. But the gulls in this photos seem quite peacful, even contemplative.

MB's gulls were in Atlantic City, New Jersey. I think these Welsh gulls are much more well-behaved.

- Touille, a dog who much prefers contemplative birds over those who would grab food

No comments: