a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Scottish Tartans


Scottish Tartans World Register: MacMillan Hunting Tartan WR 667
The modern Hunting MacMillan incorporates red and yellow stripes from the ancient design with the greens and blues of the Vestiarium version. The source of tartan 667 was: J. Cant




Scottish Tartans World Register: MacMillan Hunting Clan Tartan WR 668
MacMillan Hunting #2 The Setts No: 160. W & A K Johnston. The source of tartan 668 was: Adam No 75.


And this last one is the MacMillan Hunting Ancient tartan.

More Scottish Tartans

MB wants to put the MacMillan tartans on this blog because her mother's mother's mother was named MacMillan. I have no objection, for I am a citizen of the world! I selected the hunting tartans, for if I am permitted to hunt small creatures, I'd surely catch something tasty to eat.


- Touille, a wee doggie who would be just as happy to be called MacMillan (as long as you don't call me late to eat!)


A Gathering 2005 post

No comments: