a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Caninecast on KDHX radio's "Memphis to Manchester"

Check out Memphis to Manchester on KDHX this Thursday April 21 from 8-10 AM Central Daylight time for the first ever Caninecast. That's right - nothing but two hours of songs about dogs. This will be an action-packed and fun-filled dogtravaganza for both two-legged and four-legged listeners. You can listen online with RealPlayer anywhere on the planet or tune in to 88.1 FM in the St. Louis, Missouri area.

Recommended by Touille, the mascot of KDHX's Lotsa A Cappella.

(2019 UPDATE: KDHX is still going strong, but the station's website no longer uses the outdated RealPlayer but a more modern sort of player. You can listen online to current or archived programs. The program Memphis to Manchester is still on the air (now from 7-10 AM Thursdays) and Lotsa A Cappella is also on the air with Touille as the eternal mascot. I wish the link to the playlist for the Caninecast still worked; I removed it because the link now leads nowhere. I will have to ask John Wendland, host of Memphis to Manchester, if he kept a list of the songs. I have updated the KDHX links. - MB who types for Touille)

No comments: