a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Friday, April 08, 2005

large bunny protesting (photo now deleted)


gallery owners are looking for ... somebody with a lot of something...

I am not sure what this large pink creature is protesting about, but you've got to admit, he certainly does get your attention.

- Touille, a small creature who doesn't carry signs, but can make her desires known by other means


MB's 2019 UPDATE: The photo link is dead, the photographer now has only four photos on Flickr, and my Google-fu is not successful in finding the little bit of vague quotation. It's been so long since I have seen this post that my memory fails me as to what the "large pink creature" looked like. Sometimes I am tempted just to delete a post like this, but for now I'll just leave it right here. Maybe the Wayback Machine can help later. 

No comments: