a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Nihilist In Golf Pants: How Others May Have Handled the Killer Rabbit Attack

Sisyphus reminds us that April 20 is the 26th anniversary of the Killer Rabbit attack on President Jimmy Carter.
The media storm
Made Carter look quite silly.
I wish I blogged then.

- Sisyphus

How Others May Have Handled the Killer Rabbit Attack

Touille - would have sniffed at the rabbit before swimming away in the other direction.

"The Killer Rabbit" with photo

- Touille, a small dog who was not around to hear about this event in 1976, but who is fascinated by this Presidential mishap

No comments: