a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Zombie Touille


Zombie Touille
Originally uploaded by SuziJane.

Oh my!

This is a photograph of me, taken by Amy, "negativized" by MB, and with "red-eye" and bloody mouth effect added by SJ. The result is a frightening apparition. Halloween night seems the appropriate time to add it to my blog.



- Touille, actually a very sweet dog - most of the time

2 comments:

bfelice said...

Did you know that this picture, without the red, is the one picture of yours that has made it into the interestingness? nutmeg wearing camilla's wedding hat made it. and the frankenpeeps. there is a new fd toy where you can check without actually having to look through those single tulip and landscape pix.

MB said...

I never knew that any such photos had been in the interestingness. I do know that the one "negative touille" without the zombie blood was once one of the most viewed of the MBK photostream.

I'll have to try to figure out if the "toy" can work on my antique computer. I can't even leave or view notes on flickr photos. Or view my credit card statement online. Or play any Pogo games lately. Or get the CD burner to work. Or do anything in blogger unless I blog through the flickr site. I fixed the nutmeg's flight blog post from my computer at my good state job.