a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

a scary dog photo for Halloween

Say cheese!!!
Say cheese!!! by Mikenpet.

This is not a werewolf or a zombie dog. But Maggi looks awfully scary here.
The photographer says:

She did not like the Flash...Our great watchdog Maggi... This would be the face she would give you.. if you ever tried to and break in our house .... God rest your soul!!! This was a very tough shot to take, both for my safety and also my dog never usually turns on me like this.
I don't blame Maggi for this ferocity. Humans sometimes seem to think that we dogs are just props to be photographed. The Flash is not fun. It is almost as bad as The Vacuum Cleaner.

- Touille, a little dog whose teeth are almost as frightening as Maggi's

No comments: