a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Beware of the Beast, Scorching Bay, Wellington

Beware of the Beast, Scorching Bay, Wellington
Beware of the Beast, Scorching Bay, Wellington
Originally uploaded by Iso G.


MB has been very lax about typing things in my blog. So after days of nothing, she has decided to blog this photo.

I guess it is mildly amusing. The photo was taken in New Zealand. I have never been there, nor has MB. But MB's sister has actually traveled to New Zealand and loved it there. She and her husband actually wanted to move there, but they wouldn't have been able to find jobs. So they moved to Bisbee, Arizona instead.

My most recent adventure was to be blessed at the annual St. Francis of Assisi Day "Celebration of Creation" and animal blessing at Christ Church Cathedral in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. I will have MB give a link to photos from that event in a later blog post.

- Touille, a small dog who has been blessed for another year

No comments: