a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Charlie & Stretch


Charlie & Stretch
Originally uploaded by ElectrikCandyland.


Charlie is the human on the skateboard, and Stretch is the dog on the leash. I hope that Charlie is not zipping along too rapidly for Stretch. His little legs can only go so fast.

- Touille, also a dog with short legs

1 comment:

Freda said...

I bet Stretch gets a lot of exercise that way. My best friend, Tule, has to watch her dad skate whenever they go the the Alameda Skate Park. No Dogs Allowed! I think that is so we dogs don't get hurt when the humans crash and burn. See, they are always thinkin' of us.

Go get'em Stretch!

Woof!

Freda