a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

mexican bat dog

Mexican Bat Dog photo on Flickr
mexican bat dog by kreet.


The photographer says:

this is zipper, she was found in an abandoned building and was adopted by my landlord and her daughter. for all that zipper lacks in looks, she makes up for in personality. she is very sweet and loves everyone, especially children. as her health improves, we hope her coat will begin to fill out, she is healthy otherwise. although she is a mystery mix, we have decided that she is her own breed, a "mexican bat dog" bred in mexico to chase fruit and vegetable stealing bats away from villages.
I think that Zipper is a fine looking dog. And her personality probably beats mine, because she "loves everyone, especially children" (emphasis mine).

- Touille, also a sweet dog who unfortunately is not overly fond of children, but who loves everyone else to a reasonable degree

No comments: