a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Monday, July 04, 2005

My Fourth of July walk


touille on the cracked tile
Originally uploaded by MBK.


MB and I took a short walk around the neighborhood. There were a few of those popping and banging sounds a few blocks away, but none in the immediate vicinity yet. Once it gets dark, I am sure that the neighborhood children will start setting off those firecracker things that make a hideously loud noise. I prefer to be underneath the bed when the firing starts.

- Touille, a dog with sensitive ears who does not understand the human fascination with things that go "bang"

No comments: