a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

sustainable attitude


sustainableattitude
Originally uploaded by nemsodecao.

The photographer says:
“Our built environment is made of materials that have been extracted and taken from far off locations. The manufacturing of those materials often consume huge quantities of non-renewable energy resources and can affect the biosphere. The eventual disposal of those manufactured materials is often malignantly reintegrated back into the biosphere.
I worry about Nature.
My worries can protect Nature.
My life depends on Nature.
I am shifting my balance centre and assuming to the public a sustainable attitude.” Flô


- Touille, a small dog who is concerned about this big planet

No comments: