a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tail held high!

Dog's tail
From the photographer's photo album Our Three Pets. The three pets are two fine dogs and a rather fine looking cat.

Now here is a photo of me during this morning's walk, with my tail tucked well under:
Touille, tail between her legs


Here is the reason why I was cowering, so to speak:
big blue scary LOUD garbage truck

The photo does not really convey the true scariness of the truck. It was very very loud and drove by quite close to us.

- Touille, a small dog who doesn't like big noisy things

No comments: