a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"Dog Surfing" ??? (original photo no longer on Flickr)

[2019 Update: The dog surfing photo couldn't be found but the photographer is still active on Flickr. Touille's original post including the photo can be seen via the Wayback Machine.]
 Original photo uploaded by zenbombed.

Some of the humans who commented on this photo referred to it as "dog surfing" as though this might be the latest craze for felines. I prefer to think that this cat and this dog are friends, and that the dog is kindly giving the cat a ride upon his/her back. I hope that cats are not beginning to leap upon the backs of unsuspecting dogs just because they've seen another cat do such a thing.

- Touiile, a very small dog who is smaller than most cats, and who hopes that cats will not leap on her without warning

No comments: