a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Bassett O'Hound


Bassett O'Hound
Originally uploaded by michaelrighi.


The photographer chose the title for this photo, and (I am sure) the outfit that this dog is wearing. This photograph is also a part of the group photo pool St. Patrick's Day all over the world.

MB has promised not to dress me in green or take me to any parades this year. But she is planning to go to the parade herself and take many photographs. That means that she will spend the rest of the day sitting at the computer and uploading photos to the Flickr.com website again.

- Touille, who thinks that this Bassett Hound looks rather handsome despite the peculiar costume

No comments: