a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Friday, March 17, 2006

another dog wearin' the green (photo no longer on flickr)

[Original photo "such a ham!" has been deleted from Flickr. However, you can view it on Touille's blog via the Wayback Machine web archive.] The photographer says:
such a ham!
she stood there for about three minutes and let me take all the shots i wanted without blinking!!!! see why i love this girl?!

I think that in spite of this feathery concoction around her neck, this dog retains her dignity. I must sign off now, as I see MB rummaging through some green ribbons looking for something to wear to the parade, and she seems to be eyeing me as well.

- Touille, who may yet have to submit to being photographed in an ensemble of green today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A close rival to Q the cat on stuffonmycat.com. However Q, in all her incarnations, is a VERY TOUGH act to beat !