a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Quotations about dogs


Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
- Franklin P. Jones
Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
- Ann Landers
If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.
- Fran Lebowitz
A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.
- Jack London
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Mark Twain
My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives.
- Rita Rudner

I kind of like the one by Rita Rudner. Even though I am not sure that I'm responsible for the ruination of MB's carpet. I think that she bears some responsibility!

- Touille (a very small dog)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Great quotes. I look forward to more.

MB said...

Terry, I am honored that you have viewed my blog. My friend Nutmeg gave me a book called "You Are A Dog" which MB has been reading to me. And now here you are! The famous author!

Thanks for your comments,

- Touille, a very small and humble dog