a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Greyhounds in Kansas are NOT dogs?

Mr. J-walk, in his blog. links to this story:

Are Greyhounds Dogs? Kansas says NO

...greyhounds aren't bred for pets, and therefore, shouldn't fall under pet protection laws.
So says the executive director of the National Greyhound Association.

I just don't understand all this legal stuff!

- Touille, a small dog who doesn't personally know any greyhounds herself (but did think that they are dogs!)


NOTE: all links in this story have been updated for 2019 by MB. (Mr. J-walk had to be removed altogether.)

No comments: