a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

If Dogs wrote letters to God

Dear God,
Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God,
When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?
Dear God,
If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
There are more like these at Lady Mac's Musings.
(2019 UPDATE: I can't find Lady Mac on the internet anymore, but there's a recent humor website that has these and more.  I am not sure yet who to credit for these bits of humor.)

- Touille, a little dog who hasn't had time lately to actually write to God (much time spent in slumber)

MB typed it for Touille

No comments: