a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Office Decorum

Miss Abigail says:
"My office is perfectly well-mannered, of course. Unless you think that the dog licking her privates while I write this is in bad form. Do you think I should have a talk with her?"

We dogs lick because we can. Because we must.

"Here are a few samples of the bad manners objected to by office managers:
...Running through the offices or in the halls; Eating in the office..."

What kind of working environment do these humans subject themselves to? No running or eating? (Actually, MB informs me that her co-workers workers eat all day long.)

"1939: High Standards Must Be Maintained"

(notice the date. perhaps standards are somewhat different in the 21st century!)

- Touille, a small dog who enjoys eating, running, and licking

No comments: