a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Sunday, June 02, 2019

Tuscon, Arizona has a Touille dog available for adoption

Adopt A Pet


Touille from Tucson AZ

The dog pictured above is a young male Chihuahua mix available for adoption. At the Adopt A Pet website you can search for adoptable dogs, cats, and other pets who need homes, or you may find out how to rehome a pet who needs placement. I found the site when I was using Google to see what came up when I searched for "Touille" (no longer does this blog come up on the first page as it did at the height of Doggie's Blog popularity).

I was struck by how much this little dog resembles my (female) Touille. The Tucson dog's ears are bigger, but the facial expression and coloring are very similar. And Touille of St. Louis had a wart in the center of her forehead, which our friend Clint called her "Third Eye"!



Touille from St. Louis MO (now in dog heaven)

Touille might say:
Now that I am no longer on this earth, I am not worried about the popularity of various blogs including my own. But I am happy that MB has found something to occupy her time that involves remembering me, her faithful companion for so many years. For those humans who are able to adopt a pet, that is a wonderful thing for caring people to do for animals. 
I am happy in heaven because I no longer have pain or infirmities, and many of my dog friends are here with me. When I was still on earth, I blogged about what heaven might be like. It's a little like the beach, but not exactly. I am a dog who, when on earth, liked to be precise in my descriptions. But dog heaven defies description to the point that I can't really describe it. For those dogs (and people) who haven't made it to the heavenly realm yet, you can picture it like the San Diego Dog Beach if you like. 
 - Touille, who maintains that a picture may be worth a thousand words, and that dog heaven is more wonderful than a thousand pictures


Dog Beach Sunset by Jo on Flickr

MB typed it for Touille on June 2, 2019

No comments: