a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mallard Duck

Mallard (Mallard by Janet.)

I used to chase ducks in the park when MB and I lived close to January-Wabash Park, which had a small lake and lots of ducks and a few geese. I never was able to catch any of these web-footed birds; they'd jump into the lake and MB wouldn't let me follow.

I understand that these ducks taste something like chicken or turkey, which I have never caught in the wild, but have eaten many times in a cooked state.

- Touille, a dog who would happily eat duck if it is served up, but who never gets a chance to chase them anymore

DSCN3537

No comments: