a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Eating Grass


Swiper Eating Grass
Originally uploaded by Terry Bain.

Terry Bain, the photographer, says:

"As cats (and dogs) will do, Swiper is eating grass."


Grass is good for the digestive system.

- Touille, a dog whose stomach could use a little grass after eating a lot of meat and cheese treats

2 comments:

Freda said...

I have been eating a lot of grass lately. The other night my tummy was sooo loud. I went out back and ate and ate, just like cow. I felt better. I felt MUCH better after my morning walk the next day.

Sometimes I have to run out back, gobble some grass and then throw it up.(Chunder in Aussie talk.) And then I feel better again. Ah, grass, the green kind.

Freda

MB said...

Freda, I like that Aussie word "chunder" and will try to work it into the conversation. It rhymes with thunder? which I dislike. But MB says it's a good word for throwing up, because when she feels that way, it's like thunder rumbling in the belly, shaking and wanting to roll on out!

- Touille, who has not had the opportunity to chunder recently