a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Digging a hole


Frobe by coicoi on Flickr.

Frobe says:

"Nasha has taught me to dig holes!"


Unlike Frobe and Nasha, I am a "house dog" mostly, so I rarely get a chance to dig holes in the ground. Usually I have to dig in the bedspread and blankets and pillows that are spread around on the bed. I can't make a really big hole like Frobe is showing us here, but with persistence, I am able to bury a few things in the blankets.

- Touille, a terrier who must make do with the materials at hand

No comments: