a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Mickey


Mickey
Originally uploaded by Lida Rose.

The photographer, Lida Rose, says:

Taking a photo of a Siberian Husky is not an easy thing to do. They are busy. Very wired as they need to be energetic to pull sleds long distances. I lured Mickey with a rawhide bone into standing still long enough to take this photo. He is my beautiful, big boy.


You can see more of Lida Rose's photos of her pets and her daughter's pets in this photoset.

- Touille, a small dog who has never pulled a sled

No comments: