a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Mystic Krewe of Barkus Parade: herd of weiner dogs


parade-herd1.jpg
Originally uploaded by bfelice.


Here are the photos that MB's friend BFelice took at the Pet Parade on the very cold Sunday: barkus 2006

I haven't seen Nutmeg lately, but I am reasonably sure that she agrees with me: 20 degrees Farenheit is too cold to be hanging around the streets. The actual walking part was probably OK, because exercise gets the blood circulating. But I've had a lot of parade experience, and the walking lasts only a few minutes, while the standing around waiting to walk takes hours.

- Touille, a small elderly dog who prefers to wait inside a heated building, preferably one with a big comfy bed

No comments: