a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Usciamo?

Usciamo?
Usciamo? by RoBeRtO!!!.

More pictures of this cute dog can be found in the Jary photo album.

The photographer gave this picture the title "Usciamo?" I don't know the Italian language, but this dog is definitely waiting for something to happen, perhaps a walk or a nice dish of food.

(MB just looked up a translation on babel fish, and the Italian word means "we exit?")

- Touille, who can feel the expectation in the stance and the eyes of this little dog



UPDATE from MB:  In 2019, Babelfish still exists, but AltaVista does not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I saw your blog on BE today...
I've added you to my links list on my horse blog & will on my exotic animal blog later today or tomorrow.
Aidana WillowRaven
MY HORSE BLOG:
http://www.blogcharm.com/ShuvaniStablesAllNaturalHorseAndLivestockRemedyAndProductBlog/
MY EXOTIC ANIMAL BLOG:
http://www.blogcharm.com/shuvanimals/

Anonymous said...

It means "We go out?" ie "Can we go outside now?" How sweet :-)