a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Nutmeg's historic flight


a portrait celebrating nutmeg's historic flight
Originally uploaded by mick y.


My best friend Nutmeg has been immortalized in this fine portrait by photographer bfelice (view her manipulations) and photo manipulator mick y (view his manipulations) for the Manipulate this! group on Flickr.com.
From what I understand, a photographer submits a photo to the manipulate this! group and then other photographers take the photo and play around with it and submit it back.

All I know is, I am very proud of my friend Nutmeg, and this photo of her shows the great feats that she is capable of performing.


- Touille, a small dog who is content to travel no higher than her second floor apartment (but who must leap up the last few steps every time)

No comments: