a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Friday, November 25, 2005

This dog is not actually a yam


i think i am a yam
Originally uploaded by image415.


"I yam what I yam." - Popeye

Luckily for me, MB has not dressed me up like a Pilgrim or a Thanksgiving turkey or other food item to snap a photo of me.

But Christmas is coming soon. Dogs and cats, I implore you to watch out for humans bearing red stocking caps, antlers, or jingle bells. They may be preparing to use you as a prop for the annual Christmas card photograph.

- Touille, a small dog who has been dressed up in many strange outfits over the years

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Touille, when will we see pictures of you with Halloween ornaments and such?

Please ask MB to upload some to Flickr for your fans!

MB said...

SJ, I got lucky this year in that MB didn't dress me up. She has been driving around town taking photos of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations on various houses and business establishments. If I go on these excusions, I sit demurely in the front passenger seat, dressed only in my regular dog collar. Now that it's getting colder, MB has seen fit to leave me in the warm house while she drives around in that old car with the broken driver's side door.

I shall ask MB to take some photos of me in the bed, where I do most of my best work. I guard the premises, and the bed is located in a place where I can observe all who enter the apartment.

- Touille, moving a little more slowly as age sets in

Freda said...

Hey Touille,

Like you said, at least it's not a costume. I had to wear a hat once. ONLY ONCE!! Cats wear Costumes because Dogs have too much Dignity.

I am keepin' an eye out for those dreaded holiday props. Thanks for the warnin'!

Woof!

Freda

Freda said...

Hey Touille,

Forgot to say, those marshmallows do look a little like a weird sailor hat. Did you get to eat them?

Woof!

Freda

MB said...

Freda, MB has put me on a strict diet. Marshmallows are verboten, but canned turkey in gravy dog food looks good enough to be eaten by humans, and is now my favorite food.

- Touille, who is living high on the hog (so to speak) with canned turkey in gravy

(MB typed it for Touille)