a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Literary cat Lynksys

[Unfortunately the nice photo of Lynksys (a literary cat) has been deleted since SuziJane is no longer active on Flickr.]

Lynksys' human companion, SuziJane, captioned the photo thusly:
Lynksys proofreading my novel-in-progress for me! She's my technical advisor on the felines in the story.
I am sure that SuziJane's novel will be a best seller with such excellent advice from Lynksys. You can see that she is very intent on her proofreading job here.
My human companion, MB, perhaps needs my help in culling her photographs. She has over 2000 of them on her flickr pages. Of course most of the nicest ones are the photographs of me. She ought to leave all of those on the website. Some of the thousand photos of buildings could be trashed, in my humble opinion.

- Touille, a very photogenic dog



UPDATE by MB: The number of MBK's photos on Flickr now surpasses three hundred thousand with no end in sight. It's too bad that I never took my dog's offer to help cull the photos while she was still living!
I miss Touille every day.
Updated by MB Thursday, May 30. 2019

2 comments:

Freda said...

Yah, I hear ya. My secretary took way too many photos on his trip several months ago with the intent of putting some on my blog. Well, I have yet to see them. If I can persuade him to let me go through them and cull the two or three acceptable ones they may see the light of a monitor one day. But photos help make a blog. Especially blogs about great lookin' dogs. Right?

Woof!

Freda

MB said...

Freda, you are so right! Woof right back at ya!

- Touille, who thinks the blogosphere could use even more photos of attractive dogs