a message from the blogger

I'm still trying to update Touille's blog so that there are no more dead links or links to sites that are not secure. I've had to delete a few posts which made no sense anymore. Touille is always on my mind as I update and read old posts.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lucy, a 10 week old beagle puppy

NOTE: This photo album is no longer available on Flickr. I am leaving this post for now because there are some comments that I don't want to delete.

[was "Lucy" photo album.]

1 comment:

SEBASTIEN and SUSHA said...

Beautiful Doggie.

Perhaps you'll be interested.

We just started the DOG BLOG REVIEW, where we only review DOG MOVIES and DOG TV.


The cool part is that we're DOGS... so the reviews are always DOG-CENTRIC.

It's been said, that on this big old spinning tennis ball we call earth, that our blog is by far, the FUNNIEST.

Check it out, check-it-out-ers!

doggieblogreview.blogspot.com and
doggieblogreview.com

BARK ON!

Love,
Susha and Sebastien (Jack Russell Terriers)